What You Will Be Doing:
A global marketing performance company is seeking a high-performing, creative, and dependable Art Director.
The Art Director will work on developing the concept and creative direction, while strengthening our marketing strategy through video, landing pages, and other marketing materials for social media campaigns (organic and paid).
The Art Director will lead and direct the design and production of visual and media materials used for advertising and web communications.
He/she will oversee the creation process and establish and implement design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high-quality results.
• Manage the creative staff in day-to-day performance of their work, including content writers, designers and video editors
• breakdown a brief to easily convey the needs and specifications required from the creative team
• Research and react to trending topics and turn them into shareable marketing content
• Create and implement workflow and project management processes for a smooth and efficient project lifecycle
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industries' best practices to maximize efficiency
• An intimate understanding of design, copy, video and web best practices/guidelines
• A strong understanding of multichannel marketing concepts used in a variety of mediums
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite software, including Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator – Advantage
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Full proficiency in English – Must, additional languages – an advantage